How to use the Scheduler
The Scheduler area includes Keyboard support for quicker management, so you can use the Left/Right arrows, Ctrl, Shift and Delete keys.
The following are all the keyboard shortcuts available:
|Ctrl + click||Select multiple items|
|Shift + click||Select all contigous items between the two items selected|
|Left arrow||Select the item on the left of the selected item|
|Right arrow||Select the item on the right of the selected item|
|Delete||Remove all selected items|
Also you can get the Ctrl or Shift functionality using the "Multiple Selection" and "Continuous Selection" buttons of the tool box. Clicking these buttons activate or deactivate their functionality:
- Multiple selection: activate this function to select multiple items. It works as the Ctrl shortcut.
- Continuous selection: activate this function to select all the contiguous items between two items. It works as the Shift shortcut.
- Clear all: click on this button to remove all items of the current scheduler.
- Remove blanks: click on this button to remove all blank spaces on the scheduler. All content will move to the left without blanks.
- Zoom In/Out: click on these buttons to zoom in or out of the scheduler's size.